- Visualisation of weather along road tracks in different height levels with cross section images
- Regional risk assessment with weather maps
- Adapt the forecast to the local conditions with integration of road temperature measurements from road weather stations and mobile sensors
- Planning of winter road maintenance with local road ice forecasting
- Seasonal risk assessment of road or sea ice based on hourly data since 1940
- High resolution weather models assure accuracy in complex terrain
- Meteograms and other images make your complex decisions really easy
Packages API Our recommended solution to integrate weather data in your application
meteoblue offers numerous weather variables which are grouped into history and forecast packages. Specific packages for transport & logistics are available in CSV and JSON formats.
Maps API Fully customizable integration of our stunning weather maps
With the Maps API you can get access to innovative weather maps that cover the whole world with a wide range of weather data overlays, including temperature, precipitation, pressure and many more. Furthermore, the Maps plugin offers stunning animations for wind, satellite images and weather radar.
For Transport & Logistics we recommend the following layers:
Images API Ready to use Weather and Climate diagrams
meteoblue offers a wide range of meteograms, that can easily be integrated. The images are available for many languages and the location name on the image can be chosen individually (for example name of hotel or name of amusement park).
For Transport & Logistics we recommend the following meteograms:
Dataset API The big data API for complex analyses of historical weather data
The Dataset API gives access to the world largest weather database with more than 50 different datasets and hundreds of variables. Climate predictions and site comparisons based on typical and extreme years provide help in securing long term investments.
history+ includes online analysis tools for frequency patterns. Temperature, precipitation and wind frequencies are visualised in a histogram and help to better understand occurance of conditions such as frost or intense precipitation.
The risk assessment tool provides an analysis of differentxw events (e.g. frost, drought or heat) over the last 40 years. By comparing different years, you can observe risk levels of specific events over time.
FTP & E-Mail
All our API products can be transmitted via FTP & E-Mail.
How to order?