- Optimise exposition and layout of your system
- Global database or API service for automatised software implementation
- Worldwide hourly reference yield allows multi year performance analyses
- High precision tools to assess long term production
- Based on hourly time series 80 years of global horizontal irradiation
- Numerous variables for specific site anywhere on Earth
- Conduct custom data analysis to optimise your PV power construction plans
Packages API Our recommended solution to integrate weather data in your application
meteoblue provides raw data as hourly, daily or monthly time series or TMY (Typical Meteorological Year) since 1984 with a spatial resolution of 30 km for the following variables:
- Solar radiation
- PV yield
- Cloud cover
- Temperature and dew point temperature
Maps API Fully customizable integration of our stunning weather maps
With the Maps API you can get access to innovative weather maps that cover the whole world with a wide range of weather data overlays, including temperature, precipitation, pressure and many more. Furthermore, the Maps plugin offers stunning animations for wind, satellite images and weather radar.
For Solar Energy purposes we recommend the following layers:
Images API Ready to use Weather and Climate diagrams
meteoblue offers thousands of images from different categories, that can easily be integrated. These images can be individually customised as they are available in many languages for any location on Earth.
Dataset API The big data API for complex analyses of historical weather data
To assure the highest quality level of your required radiation data we can compare satellite observed radiation data with other datasets like ERA5 reanalyses or weather models. The different datasets can be used to assess typical and extreme years and optimise long term yield.
Visualise several seasons with accumulated precipitation or growing degree days (GDD) in one graph. See how a wet or rather hot season may affect plant development, calculate a heating sum to predict how much energy is required during winters or estimate weather conditions for a single week to plan events.
FTP & E-Mail
All our API products can be transmitted via FTP & E-Mail.
How to order?
The form was sent successfully.
Thank you for getting in touch, our experts will contact you within a few business days.