- Assessing actual and potential yields of your site for optimised crop selection
- Compare different locations to find suitable farming regions
- Knowing frost and drought risk of your site on a weekly basis
- Hourly time series from more than 80 years of global weather simulations
- Meteograms and other images make your complex decisions easy
- Numerous variables worldwide for your specific site or as a database for your country
You need raw data for software implementation, additional variables or countrywide database? We offer a wide range of products for agricultural site assessment.
Packages API Our recommended solution to integrate weather data in your application
For agricultural purposes we recommend the following data packages:
- Historybasic - contains defined time series of the most common variables (e.g. temperature, precipitation, wind speed, relative humidity)
- Historyagro - contains variables related to agriculture
- Modelclimate - contains climate estimates of the most common variables
Images API Ready to use Weather and Climate diagrams
meteoblue offers thousands of images from different categories, that can easily be integrated into your farm management software. These images can be individually customised as they are available in many languages for any location on Earth.
meteoblue climate diagrams show seasonal climate patterns of any specific location worldwide. Thus, these images are perfect to assess the seasonal weather conditions of your agricultural sites.
For Agriculture we recommend all our climate diagrams:
Dataset API The big data API for complex analyses of historical weather data
meteoblue offers advanced site assessment tools, that allow comparisons of all common variables based on more than 30 different data sources with highest accuracy. This helps to find the perfect crop that is suitable for weather and soil conditions of any site worldwide.
The crop climate risk analysis diagram shows the risks of drought, heat, or frost for a selected crop at a selected location for a chosen period in the time from 1985 to today. Crop risk prediction monitors and evaluates crop risks based on the current season weather to date, the 7-day and the seasonal forecast.
FTP & E-Mail
All our API products can be transmitted via FTP & E-Mail.
How to order?
The form was sent successfully.
Thank you for getting in touch, our experts will contact you within a few business days.