- Maximizing your annual yields with optimised agricultural strategies
- Assessing return of investment of land management measures on your farmland
- Analyzing cost benefit ratios of an irrigation system for your farmland
- Comparing plant growth on different sites with past weather data
- Global database or API service for automised implementation into your farm management software
- Hourly time series from more than 80 years of global weather and environmental databases
- Numerous weather variables and soil information for any specific site worldwide
You need raw data for software implementation, additional variables or countrywide databases? We offer a wide range of products to optimise agricultural strategy.
meteoblue offers thousands of images from different categories, that can easily be integrated into the your farm management software. These images can be individually customised as they are available in many languages for any location on Earth.
Packages API Our recommended solution to integrate weather data in your application
For agricultural purposes we recommend the following data packages:
- Historybasic - contains defined time series of the most common variables (e.g. temperature, precipitation, wind speed, relative humidity)
- Historyagro - contains variables related to agriculture
- Modelclimate - contains climate estimates of the most common variables
Images API Ready to use Weather and Climate diagrams
meteoblue climate diagrams show seasonal climate patterns of any specific location worldwide. Thus, these images are perfect to assess the seasonal weather conditions of your agricultural sites.
For Agriculture we recommend all our climate diagrams:
Dataset API The big data API for complex analyses of historical weather data
meteoblue offers advanced site assessment tools, that allow comparisons of all common variables based on more than 30 different data sources with highest accuracy. This helps to find the perfect crop that is suitable for weather and soil conditions of any site worldwide.
Visualise several seasons with accumulated precipitation or growing degree days (GDD) in one graph. See how a wet or rather hot season may affect plant development, calculate a heating sum to predict how much energy is required during winters or estimate weather conditions for a single week to plan events.
The crop climate risk analysis diagram shows the risks of drought, heat, or frost for a selected crop at a selected location for a chosen period in the time from 1985 to today. Crop risk prediction monitors and evaluates crop risks based on the current season weather to date, the 7-day and the seasonal forecast.
FTP & E-Mail
All our API products can be transmitted via FTP & E-Mail.
The form was sent successfully.
Thank you for getting in touch, our experts will contact you within a few business days.